Saturday, January 7, 2012

Makin' Angels

The snowfall totals in my neck of the woods have been lackluster.

Downright paltry.

It leads the children to do things like this:
They were desperate to sled.  Can you tell?

And then today, it was in the mid 40s.  All of the white stuff is melted.  So very wrong.

My kids, however are resourceful and creative sorts.

Do you see it there in the mud?  Do you see the mud angel?  You've heard when life gives you lemons, make lemonade and apparently, my 4 yo thinks when life gives you mud...make an angel.

It could have been so much worse, don't you think?

Lord, today I thank you for creativity, resilience and patience.  Thank You, Lord for your patience with me as I am not always good at giving you my stuff and leaving it with you.

Praying that you see angels in your snow and mud and rain.  Today, I saw one in the mud and it was amazing. :)

-Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment