Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yes, I Would Like Some Cheese With My Whine

I'm partial to extra sharp white cheddar and I am not allowed to have certain soft cheeses because of my delicate, or is it enlarged, condition.

And while we're on the topic of wine...In a couple of months...I'm thinking a nice cold chardonnay will go with that cheese quite nicely. (Hold the black flies, thank you, that would be too ironic.) ;)

I don't like going on big ol' pity parties. Sorry about that. I just get overwhelmed sometimes by life in all its glory.

What the reality of life sometimes does is help me to really, truly appreciate the life I do have. What ifs aren't going to help because life isn't usually worst case scenario. (Thank goodness for that!) The solutions I might devise in cranio might not be the best or most helpful or might not be outside the box enough to work.

Planning is good, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it's the bumps in the road, and the unexpected events that can bring the most incredible growth experiences.

So, I apologize for whining. So unbecoming. The funny thing is that while I write my whines down for y'all to read, I probably wouldn't say it aloud. Now don't you feel lucky? ;) Not!

So I will now go eat my cheese and sip some water with lemon (no whine or wine) and enjoy this time at home.

Wishing you peace and joy in all the little things..because like grains of sand, those little joyous things can fit in all over the place.

-Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment