Thursday, July 7, 2011

Something New

In the right hand column---> is a new button you can click on, "Top Mommy Blogs".

Top Mommy Blogs is a ranked niche directory of mom blogs. Our members blog about all aspects of mommyhood.

I blog about mommyhood and, in my desire to grow this piece of my life, I sought out some advice and one of the wise people I spoke with suggested I get hooked up in this way and so, I applied and *gasp* they accepted me. (This where I do that Sally Field, "They like me, they really like me." LOL)

What does this mean? Well, it means that if you read this blog and you like it, see value in it, think everyone should be exposed to my witty writings others would enjoy it too, you can click on that button and it's like voting for me. If I get enough "votes" then my pages will rise in rankings and then will get more visibility.

Not only that, but when you click on that button in brings you to a directory of lots of other cool mommy blogs and you might find some new and interesting blogs to read. That means new information, new insight and new cool people to meet in the blogosphere.

Thank you for reading. Thank you for your comments, public and private. (I haven't been able to comment much, there seems to be a glitch that keeps looping me to a log-in...I'll keep trying though.)

Thank you for feedback, insight and support. Thank you for listening to my voice and sharing your own. :)

-peace

2 comments:

  1. Hey-- I had that same glitch and did a little digging. Apparently if you you uncheck the "keep me logged in" button when you sign in, that does the trick. And it did. I can finally leave comments again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! more people will get to read your thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete